Do you think its expensive to have beautiful realistic artificial grass in your backyard? Or are you still unsure if you can afford artificial grass turf and installation on your property? No worries. At Advanced Grass, we have two new and great solutions to make artificial grass more affordable and easy to get.
Solar Tax Credits To Pay For Artificial Grass
First, Advanced Grass has teamed up with Peak Power Solutions to provide you with a sweet deal where you get tax credits in exchange for investing in solar panels for your home.
You can now install solar panels through Peak Power Solutions and get a 30% tax credit from the IRS. A 30% tax credit could equal about $10,000 – $15,000 depending on the total cost of your new solar power. Thus, you can use that money you saved on your taxes and funnel it toward artificial grass installation. Going solar for your home has many benefits beyond the 30% tax credit and they include:
- Solar Power systems reduce, or can completely eliminate, the amount of electricity you have to purchase from your electric service provider to power your home. Using solar power helps reduce our energy reliance on fossil fuels.
- The electricity generated by your solar power system is clean, renewable and reliable. It will help reduce the amount of greenhouse gases – a major contributor to global climate change.
- Solar Power saves you money on your electricity bill and acts as a hedge against future price increases. Solar power systems provide owners with fixed energy costs.
- Using solar power helps your community by reducing electricity demand and providing additional electricity for the grid when you generate more than you use during the day, when the demand is highest.
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development states that homes with solar rise an average of $20 for every $1 reduction in annual electricity bills.
- 93% of those surveyed say that they would prefer to purchase a solar home over a non-solar home in their home buying search.
This unique opportunity is a win-win-win for you, the homeowner, because you can use the money that you saved on your solar panel installation through tax credits, in addition to the money that you save on your monthly electric bills, to pay for artificial turf installation. Additionally, by installing solar panels to your home, you can actually earn credits for the energy you don’t use.
To be eligible for this solar tax credit, you need to contact us at Advanced Grass, and we’ll connect you with an Advanced Grass installer who is familiar with our Peak Power Solutions partnership. Our artificial grass installer will give you all the information detailing how you can get in on this deal while it lasts. This unique tax credit from the IRS will not last for long so contact us immediately at (800) 992-0887 or fill out our Inquiry Form
Easy No-Down No-Interest Financing For Artificial Grass
We’ve also set up a credit opportunity to help you pay for your artificial grass installation.
GreenSky Credit partners with a network of federally insured, federal and state charted banks to provide consumers loans for home improvement projects.
The best part of this credit opportunity?
GreenSky Credit offers you a loan for ZERO DOWN and NO Interest for the 18-month Energy loan. Getting affordable artificial grass has never been easier.
For example, a normal artificial grass installation for a 500-sq. ft. lawn costs about $4,000-$5,000. If you apply and are approved for a GreenSky loan, you pay $277 per month with no money down and no interest. Within 18 months, you’ll have your loan paid for as well as a artificial grass lawn that will help you avoid water fines and reduce your water consumption.
Advanced Grass is one of the most luxurious, realistic looking artificial grass available. And synthetic grass is the best landscape alternative to make your yard look beautiful, yet safe in a drought-stricken environment and ever-tightening water restrictions.
To learn more about solar tax credit to pay for your new water saving artificial grass or how you can easily finance your artificial grass installation, call us at (800) 992-0887 or fill out our Inquiry Form